Turkish Cymbals 22" Euphonic China
Brand: Turkish Cymbals
- Hand crafted in Istanbul, Turkey
- Supreme control. Full, exotic & complex mixture of sound. Fast response. Loud, explosive crash tone. A very unique offering.
- For centuries, cymbals have been made in artisan workshops in Istanbul, Turkey, the acknowleged home of quality cymbal making.
- Cymbal alloys (most notably B20 alloys) have secret recipes passed through generations.
- Available in 18",19",20",22"
Details: First, these cymbals are lathed & hand-hammered on both surfaces. Second, they are "acid-washed" from the bell to the flange, leaving a 2 "circle around the edge. Third, and last but not least, after the lathing, both surface sections are then hand-polished to a mirror-like shine. These are indeed very labor-intensive cymbals, honoring the players & the listeners with a fantastically dark sound.... -Turkish Cymbals -Hand Cast, Hand Hammered, Hand Lathed. Peculiar hiss-tone that is high, sharp & piercing. Excellent for short, punctuated accents with an exotic atmosphere. For centuries, cymbals have been made in artisan workshops in Istanbul, Turkey, the acknowleged home of quality cymbal making. Cymbal alloys (most notably B20 alloys) have secret recipes passed through generations and each Turkish Cymbal is hand cast, rolled whilst hot, hammered by skilled artisans and tested to give the unique sound the Turkish Cymbals have, before being finished on a lathe. Only by hand making can the cymbal be worthy of a top-flight drummer. Each cymbal has its own individual overtones and "DNA", whilst being broadly similar to its brothers. Your sound is unique with Turkish Cymbals. Probably the finest cymbals on the planet.