1- AGEAN CYMBALS
Agean Cymbals Warranty Information
With the exception of Splash cymbals and new silent cymbals from R series, all Agean Cymbals come with full 2 years warranty that is valid from the date of purchase.
Should you encounter any problems with your cymbals, please follow the steps below and include the details when contacting us;
1. Verify your date of purchase – it needs to be less than 2 years otherwise the warranty will have expired.
2. Please specify the exact nature of the problem you are experiencing with your cymbal.
3. Using a felt-tip pen (CD marker), you should highlight the damaged/problematic area of the cymbal (if applicable) before returning the cymbal to the Agean distributor or store you purchased from.
4. The warranty does not cover misuse (beit accidental) of the cymbal;
If a crack appears along the lathing lines of the cymbal (running along in the same direction as the lathed lines), then this would fall under the scope of your warranty.
If a crack appears cutting through the lathed lines of the cymbal (crack from edge of cymbal towards the bell – cutting through the lathed lines), then this would fall outside the scope of your warranty as this damage would be caused from misusage.
2- ISTANBUL MEHMET CYMBALS
Istanbul Mehmet Cymbals Warranty information
All istanbul mehmet cymbals are guaranteed against defects in materials and workmanship for a period of ONE years from the date of purchase. (please keep a copy of your original purchase receipt with your cymbal.)
if, after inspection by istanbul mehmet personnel, it is determined that the cymbal failed due to defects in materials and/or workmanship, a replacement cymbal of the same size and series will be provided free of charge.
3- MASTERWORK CYMBALS
Masterwork Cymbals Warranty information
4- TURKISH CYMBALS
Turkish Cymbals Warranty information
All TURKISH CYMBALS are made of a superior alloy created through a secret, timehonored “recipe” that has passed down through the centuries, from father to son. (Suffice it to say that copper and tin are the primary ingredients.) We buy all of our precious metals in bulk, and these are melted down carefully in order to extract the alloy. Unlike other major cymbal manufacturers, we never use ready-made discs! No short-cuts to quality! We know the importance of selecting raw materials by hand.
Our Master Cymbal Smith is personally involved in the selection process from start to finish. Anything that fails to meet his impeccable standards is rejected.
TURKISH CYMBALS are always made from scratch, and this is part of the reason they not only sound great, but last forever! Our Master Cymbal Smith uses old-world wisdom, combined with cutting-edge technology, to determine whether or not a batch of copper or tin is pure enough to grace the molds in our ovens. And this guarantee is what allows you, the customer, to feel confident that every time you purchase a TURKISH cymbal, you are getting precisely what you pay for: The right materials needed to achieve a perfect balance of softness and thickness. Because no matter how expertly a cymbal is formed and finished—it must come from the right metal, or it does not deserve to be called TURKISH! That’s why we can say with confidence, “Test your metal on ours!”TM
· Traditional Istanbul-made cymbals are 100% handcrafted.
· The process of manufacturing includes handhammering, handshaping,
· That’s why our TURKISH Cymbals exhibit a wider range of sounds than any
of their counterparts in the rest of the world. Nothing else even comes close.
· Turkish offers 2 years guarantee on all Ride&Hihat pairs cymbals and a 1 year
for Crash, Swish, China in our catalog from the date of purchase from an
authorized Turkish Cymbals reatiler.
· Turkish offers NO guarantee on our Splash cymbals.
So, please “take GOOD care of them’’.
TURKISH CYMBALS MADE WITH GREAT PRIDE IN ISTANBUL--PLAY THEM
WITH PRIDE ALL OVER THE GLOBE!