Turkish Cymbals 21" Prestige Ride
Brand: Turkish Cymbals
- Hand crafted in Istanbul, Turkey
- Small very smooth bell bridge like a classic cymbal, but this unlathed cymbal sound darker, warmer and drier than the classic.
- Prestige rides produce a very dry sound, which can be used in any style of music.
- Cymbal alloys (most notably B20 alloys) have secret recipes passed through generations.
- Available in 20",21",22",24-inch
Details: Prestige rides produce a very dry sound, which can be used in any style of music.
Turkish Cymbals, Hand Cast, Hand Hammered, Hand Lathed. Peculiar hiss-tone that is high, sharp & piercing. Excellent for short, punctuated accents with an exotic atmosphere. For centuries, cymbals have been made in artisan workshops in Istanbul, Turkey, the acknowleged home of quality cymbal making. Cymbal alloys (most notably B20 alloys) have secret recipes passed through generations and each Turkish Cymbal is hand cast, rolled whilst hot, hammered by skilled artisans and tested to give the unique sound the Turkish Cymbals have, before being finished on a lathe. Only by hand making can the cymbal be worthy of a top-flight drummer. Each cymbal has its own individual overtones and "DNA", whilst being broadly similar to its brothers. Your sound is unique with Turkish Cymbals. Probably the finest cymbals on the planet.