Turkish Cymbals 21" Dark Hammer Ride
Brand: Turkish Cymbals
- Hand crafted in Istanbul, Turkey
- Warm, dark and full. Lower bell profile for dry bell sound.
- Dark Hammer Series has horizontal bands of lathed and unlathed stripes across the face, leading to a brilliantly lathed outer edge.
- They have a dry stick definition
- Available in 20", 21", 22", 24" with or without rivets / sizzles
Details: Dark Hammer Series has horizontal bands of lathed and unlathed stripes across the face, leading to a brilliantly lathed outer edge. They have a dry stick definition.... -Turkish Cymbals -Hand Cast, Hand Hammered, Hand Lathed. Peculiar hiss-tone that is high, sharp & piercing. Excellent for short, punctuated accents with an exotic atmosphere. For centuries, cymbals have been made in artisan workshops in Istanbul, Turkey, the acknowleged home of quality cymbal making. Cymbal alloys (most notably B20 alloys) have secret recipes passed through generations and each Turkish Cymbal is hand cast, rolled whilst hot, hammered by skilled artisans and tested to give the unique sound the Turkish Cymbals have, before being finished on a lathe. Only by hand making can the cymbal be worthy of a top-flight drummer. Each cymbal has its own individual overtones and "DNA", whilst being broadly similar to its brothers. Your sound is unique with Turkish Cymbals. Probably the finest cymbals on the planet.