Turkish Cymbals 20" Fusion Heavy Ride
Brand: Turkish Cymbals
- Hand crafted in Istanbul, Turkey
- Medium to heavy cymbals, with a lively bell sound.
- Distinctive tone because of its dry delivery. Loud, but carefully controlled.
- Lathed & heavily hand-hammered cymbals. The last manufacturing step is the acid-washing of the top & bottom surface.
- Available in 20",21",22-inch
Details: Lathed & heavily hand-hammered cymbals. The last manufacturing step is the acid-washing of the top & bottom surface.
Turkish Cymbals, Hand Cast, Hand Hammered, Hand Lathed. Peculiar hiss-tone that is high, sharp & piercing. Excellent for short, punctuated accents with an exotic atmosphere. For centuries, cymbals have been made in artisan workshops in Istanbul, Turkey, the acknowleged home of quality cymbal making. Cymbal alloys (most notably B20 alloys) have secret recipes passed through generations and each Turkish Cymbal is hand cast, rolled whilst hot, hammered by skilled artisans and tested to give the unique sound the Turkish Cymbals have, before being finished on a lathe. Only by hand making can the cymbal be worthy of a top-flight drummer. Each cymbal has its own individual overtones and "DNA", whilst being broadly similar to its brothers. Your sound is unique with Turkish Cymbals. Probably the finest cymbals on the planet.