Masterwork 24" Natural China
Brand: Masterwork Cymbals
- Hand crafted in Istanbul, Turkey
- Characteristics that are enhanged for a lightattack and warm sustain.
- Masterwork Natural Series are hand hammered but not lathed.
- Earthy sound with compex undertones an a pronouced but clear ping sound that can easily describe our Natural series.
- Available 8",9",10",11",12",13",14",15",16",17",18",19",20",21",22",24-inch
Details: Masterwork Cymbals smiths are the artists who use that ancient technics to produce the best cymbals. B20-B25 alloy, the combination of the copper and tin, the secret formul is being used for many years for the great musical sound by the musicians all over the world. This alloy is a matter of passion, desire and sadness that the cymbals smith takes out deep his heart and soul. Cymbals were unknown in Europe until the Turk raids first brought them there. The story began in Istanbul in the 15th century with Zildjian family. They were used predominantly in military music. The firts written European music requiring cymbals dates back to the late 17th century. After that it took another 200 years until they were introduced in modern music from jazz to rock in drums. Nowadays there are several factories in Turkey produce unique Cymbals on tradatition methods gifted from father to son.