Masterwork 15" Elegance Medium Crash
Brand: Masterwork Cymbals
- Hand crafted in Istanbul, Turkey
- Raw surface, with massive golf ball style hammering.
- Very controlled and responsive, dark and complex, organic and warm, with factory pre-aged appearance. Somewhat similar to the Thalles Series but with large sized deep hammering on the unlathed portion of the cymbal, which provides a beautiful complexity. Low profile and pitch, deliciously dark, but overall quick sustain.
- Outer 2" finely lathed while the inner is raw and heavily hand hammered. Suits well for jazz, blues, ballads and soul, just as funk, fusion, country, folk, mellow pop or rock.
- Available 14",15",16",17",18",19",20",21",22",24",26"-inch
Details: Masterwork Cymbals smiths are the artists who use that ancient technics to produce the best cymbals. B20-B25 alloy, the combination of the copper and tin, the secret formula is being used for many years for the great musical sound by the musicians all over the world. This alloy is a matter of passion, desire and sadness that the cymbals smith takes out deep his heart and soul. Described by Sounds Anatolian. Cymbals were unknown in Europe until the Turk raids first brought them there. The story began in Istanbul in the 15th century with Zildjian family. They were used predominantly in military music. The first written European music requiring cymbals dates back to the late 17th century. After that it took another 200 years until they were introduced in modern music from jazz to rock in drums. Nowadays there are several factories in Turkey produce unique Cymbals on traditional methods gifted from father to son. Masterwork Cymbals is behind the name you've been playing world famous cymbal brands.