Masterwork 14" Custom Pointer Crash
Brand: Masterwork Cymbals
- Hand crafted in Istanbul, Turkey
- These Jazz cymbals have an outstanding dynamic range and an earthy basic sound with plenty of warmth that is complemented by presence and attack. This is a cymbal that can be controlled perfectly.
- Enter the treasury of more options and more sounds!
- Like no other Masterwork Series, Custom Pointer cymbals have deep imprints of the hammer.
- Available 14",15",16",17",18",19",20",21",22",24",26-inch
Details: Masterwork Cymbals smiths are the artists who use that ancient technics to produce the best cymbals. B20-B25 alloy, the combination of the copper and tin, the secret formula is being used for many years for the great musical sound by the musicians all over the world. This alloy is a matter of passion, desire and sadness that the cymbals smith takes out deep his heart and soul. Described by Sounds Anatolian. Cymbals were unknown in Europe until the Turk raids first brought them there. The story began in Istanbul in the 15th century with Zildjian family. They were used predominantly in military music. The first written European music requiring cymbals dates back to the late 17th century. After that it took another 200 years until they were introduced in modern music from jazz to rock in drums. Nowadays there are several factories in Turkey produce unique Cymbals on traditional methods gifted from father to son. Masterwork Cymbals is behind the name you've been playing world famous cymbal brands.