Bosphorus 20-inch Black Pearl Ride
Brand: Bosphorus Cymbals
- Hand crafted in Istanbul, Turkey
- Clear stick definition, great crashability, and a warm tone with a tiny bit of bite. Crisper than Master Vintage, but not so much to make them cold. Still very warm and rich with small amount of juicy attack in its own way.
- The Black Pearl Series is designed to have the clear stick definition of the Master Vintage Series combined with the rich sound of the legendary Master Series.
- The cymbals controlled response and remarkable playablity create the ultimate combination of tone and feel.
- Available in 20",21",22",23",24",26",28-inch
Details: The Black Pearl Series is designed to have the clear stick definition of the Master Vintage Series combined with the rich sound of the legendary Master Series. The cymbals’ controlled response and remarkable playablity create the ultimate combination of tone and feel.Bosphorus Cymbals was established in 1996 by three master cymbal smiths, Hasan Seker, Ibrahim Yakici and Hasan Ozdemir. They are called Masters because they are the most experienced cymbal smiths in Turkey who are still working actively.
The founders of Bosphorus were three good friends who grew up in the same neighborhood. Their common thread was being sent to work in a neighborhood cymbal workshop. Their humble beginings included cleaning the workshop and other menial tasks, but in time they were trained in the art of making cymbals. In the early ages of their youth they became cymbal smiths. Their teachers were the masters who manufactured the legendary cymbals of 60’s and 70’s.
After 16 years at the same workshop the friends ventured off on their own and established their own company. Today they maintain good relationships with their former employers. The Masters continue to respect their teachers to this day.
Bosphorus Cymbals has a strong team of cymbal smiths whom are trained at the Bosphorus Factory and most of them working for the company since day one. The Masters continue to craft in the workshop with their workers, guiding them to create the perfect cymbals with their 38 years of experience.