Bosphorus 16-inch Latin Crash
Brand: Bosphorus Cymbals
- Hand crafted in Istanbul, Turkey
- This half lathed and buffed crash cymbal delivers an explosion of sound with minimal effort. For quick decay, plus plenty of projection and cutting power.
- Designed for extreme versatility in any musical setting.These cymbals embody the perfect fusion of South American Folk Music and modern sounds. The combined design with lathed and natural surfaces brings clear stick defination and explosive crashes on single cymbal.
- These cymbals can play any kind of music from Bachata to Hard Rock!
- Available in 16",17",18",19-inch
Details: Designed for extreme versatility in any musical setting. These cymbals embody the perfect fusion of South American Folk Music and modern sounds. The combined design with lathed and natural surfaces brings clear stick defination and explosive crashes on single cymbal. These cymbals can play any kind of music from Bachata to Hard Rock!Bosphorus Cymbals was established in 1996 by three master cymbal smiths, Hasan Seker, Ibrahim Yakici and Hasan Ozdemir. They are called Masters because they are the most experienced cymbal smiths in Turkey who are still working actively.
The founders of Bosphorus were three good friends who grew up in the same neighborhood. Their common thread was being sent to work in a neighborhood cymbal workshop. Their humble beginings included cleaning the workshop and other menial tasks, but in time they were trained in the art of making cymbals. In the early ages of their youth they became cymbal smiths. Their teachers were the masters who manufactured the legendary cymbals of 60’s and 70’s.
After 16 years at the same workshop the friends ventured off on their own and established their own company. Today they maintain good relationships with their former employers. The Masters continue to respect their teachers to this day.
Bosphorus Cymbals has a strong team of cymbal smiths whom are trained at the Bosphorus Factory and most of them working for the company since day one. The Masters continue to craft in the workshop with their workers, guiding them to create the perfect cymbals with their 38 years of experience.