Turkish Cymbals Moderate Cymbal Pack Box Set (14HH-16/18C-20R +BAG) M-SET-1
Brand: Turkish Cymbals
- Hand crafted in Istanbul, Turkey
- 1 x 14" Hi-Hat Pair -Dark & crisp cymbals. Powerfull chick. Dry crisp sound.
- 1 x 16" + 18" Crash Cymbals - The right amount of strenght & articulation. Excellent projection.
- 1 x 20" Ride Cymbal -Fine & silvery sound. Great blend of spread & shimmer. Sensitive cymbal with brilliant over-tones.
- 1 x Free Cymbal Bag. - Available in M-SET-1, M-SET-2, M-SET-3
Details: Produced with the all-around player in mind, these cymbals are casted with the same superior alloy as all other series (unlike box sets from other cymbal manufacturers who downgrade by using cheaper alloys). Moderate Set cymbals are hand-hammered, hand-lathed and hand-polished to a brilliant finish. When you play on the Ride cymbal, the sound is silky-smooth, and blazes with a dark intensity. The hi-hats, a heavy bottom cymbal combined with a lighter top cymbal, are carefully selected and timbre-tested to match the ride cymbal perfectly. The crashes are fast and explosive. Check them out, and you'll be delighted... -Turkish Cymbals -Hand Cast, Hand Hammered, Hand Lathed. Peculiar hiss-tone that is high, sharp & piercing. Excellent for short, punctuated accents with an exotic atmosphere. For centuries, cymbals have been made in artisan workshops in Istanbul, Turkey, the acknowleged home of quality cymbal making. Cymbal alloys (most notably B20 alloys) have secret recipes passed through generations and each Turkish Cymbal is hand cast, rolled whilst hot, hammered by skilled artisans and tested to give the unique sound the Turkish Cymbals have, before being finished on a lathe. Only by hand making can the cymbal be worthy of a top-flight drummer. Each cymbal has its own individual overtones and "DNA", whilst being broadly similar to its brothers. Your sound is unique with Turkish Cymbals. Probably the finest cymbals on the planet.