Turkish Cymbals Effect Stack-2 Set 14-inch Sirius Crash & 16-inch Sehzade China Holey
Brand: Turkish Cymbals
- Hand crafted in Istanbul, Turkey
- 14" Sirius Crash & 16" Sehzade China Holey -Multipurpose effect cymbal for modern and shocking effect needs.
- For centuries, cymbals have been made in artisan workshops in Istanbul, Turkey, the acknowleged home of quality cymbal making.
- Cymbal alloys (most notably B20 alloys) have secret recipes passed through generations.
- Available in Stack-1, Stack-2, Stack-3
Details: Multipurpose effect cymbal for modern and shocking effect needs... Dry, tight sound, simulates an electronic "clap". You can even create an 80's electronic snare sound just by tightening the wing nut of your cymbal stand. It's a must have for the modern session drummer.... This polished crash with six 2" holes delivers raw, dark sound and a dirty bite. The holes creates a short and beautiful high pitched, slowly decaying vibrations and sparkling sounds all-over. Brilliant hand polished finish. Its sound character is bright, cutting and powerful. -Turkish Cymbals -Hand Cast, Hand Hammered, Hand Lathed. Peculiar hiss-tone that is high, sharp & piercing. Excellent for short, punctuated accents with an exotic atmosphere. For centuries, cymbals have been made in artisan workshops in Istanbul, Turkey, the acknowleged home of quality cymbal making. Cymbal alloys (most notably B20 alloys) have secret recipes passed through generations and each Turkish Cymbal is hand cast, rolled whilst hot, hammered by skilled artisans and tested to give the unique sound the Turkish Cymbals have, before being finished on a lathe. Only by hand making can the cymbal be worthy of a top-flight drummer. Each cymbal has its own individual overtones and "DNA", whilst being broadly similar to its brothers. Your sound is unique with Turkish Cymbals. Probably the finest cymbals on the planet.