Turkish Cymbals Classic Cymbal Pack Box Set (14HH-16C-20R +BAG) C-SET1
Brand: Turkish Cymbals
- Hand crafted in Istanbul, Turkey
- 1 x 14" Hi-Hat Pair -Full-bodied, focused & tight sound. sharp, cutting chick. The first choice for all around sound, warm & sensitive sticking. Unique alloy formulation.
- 1 x 16" Crash -Warm & colorful. Explosively sharp & cutting cymbal sound with plenty of attack.
- 1 x 20" Ride -Clear & powerful bell. Harmonic & cutting sound. Very definite ping. Multidimensional tonality.
- 1 x Free Cymbal Bag. Also available C-SET1+18Crash
Details: The Classic Series is Turkish Cymbals' most versatile series. These cymbals are Turkish's standard professional line. Weight and hammering will probably remind you of the legendary old Zildjian K's. The sound range differs from dark and over full-bodied to bright tones, including all contemporary crash sounds. This extensive range of fully hand-hammered and lathed cymbals reflect the famous history of cymbal making in Istanbul.... -Turkish Cymbals -Hand Cast, Hand Hammered, Hand Lathed. Peculiar hiss-tone that is high, sharp & piercing. Excellent for short, punctuated accents with an exotic atmosphere. For centuries, cymbals have been made in artisan workshops in Istanbul, Turkey, the acknowleged home of quality cymbal making. Cymbal alloys (most notably B20 alloys) have secret recipes passed through generations and each Turkish Cymbal is hand cast, rolled whilst hot, hammered by skilled artisans and tested to give the unique sound the Turkish Cymbals have, before being finished on a lathe. Only by hand making can the cymbal be worthy of a top-flight drummer. Each cymbal has its own individual overtones and "DNA", whilst being broadly similar to its brothers. Your sound is unique with Turkish Cymbals. Probably the finest cymbals on the planet.