Turkish Cymbals 22-inch Rock Beat Crash/Ride
Brand: Turkish Cymbals
- Hand crafted in Istanbul, Turkey
- Sparkling bell, lively and sensitive tone.
- For centuries, cymbals have been made in artisan workshops in Istanbul, Turkey, the acknowleged home of quality cymbal making.
- Cymbal alloys (most notably B20 alloys) have secret recipes passed through generations. The Classic line is the most versatile in the Turkish Cymbals range.
- Available in 19",20",21",22"
Details: The Rock Beat Series basically describes itself. These cymbals come in heavier weights than the other lines, in order to provide the cut and volume you would expect from a rock model. The Rock Beat Series is brilliant finish version of Classic Series cymbals with more weight. Their extraordinary mirror-like high polish is completely done by hand. You can hear this in their specific sound character, which is bright, cutting and powerful..... -Turkish Cymbals -Hand Cast, Hand Hammered, Hand Lathed. Peculiar hiss-tone that is high, sharp & piercing. Excellent for short, punctuated accents with an exotic atmosphere. For centuries, cymbals have been made in artisan workshops in Istanbul, Turkey, the acknowleged home of quality cymbal making. Cymbal alloys (most notably B20 alloys) have secret recipes passed through generations and each Turkish Cymbal is hand cast, rolled whilst hot, hammered by skilled artisans and tested to give the unique sound the Turkish Cymbals have, before being finished on a lathe. Only by hand making can the cymbal be worthy of a top-flight drummer. Each cymbal has its own individual overtones and "DNA", whilst being broadly similar to its brothers. Your sound is unique with Turkish Cymbals. Probably the finest cymbals on the planet.