Turkish Cymbals 17" Classic Dark China
Brand: Turkish Cymbals
- Hand crafted in Istanbul, Turkey
- Great effect for all around players. Well to mallets, riding in volume at a predictable rate.
- For centuries, cymbals have been made in artisan workshops in Istanbul, Turkey, the acknowleged home of quality cymbal making.
- Cymbal alloys (most notably B20 alloys) have secret recipes passed through generations.
- Available in 16",17",18",20"
Details: Classic Dark cymbals have traditional lathing and regular hammering on the top and bottom. Their sound is full-bodied, yet, reserved. The "reserved" parts refers to the dark qualities of their voices, which gives them the character of Vintage Jazz cymbals....-Turkish Cymbals -Hand Cast, Hand Hammered, Hand Lathed. Peculiar hiss-tone that is high, sharp & piercing. Excellent for short, punctuated accents with an exotic atmosphere. For centuries, cymbals have been made in artisan workshops in Istanbul, Turkey, the acknowleged home of quality cymbal making. Cymbal alloys (most notably B20 alloys) have secret recipes passed through generations and each Turkish Cymbal is hand cast, rolled whilst hot, hammered by skilled artisans and tested to give the unique sound the Turkish Cymbals have, before being finished on a lathe. Only by hand making can the cymbal be worthy of a top-flight drummer. Each cymbal has its own individual overtones and "DNA", whilst being broadly similar to its brothers. Your sound is unique with Turkish Cymbals. Probably the finest cymbals on the planet.