Pergamon Cymbals 11" Hat Stack Trio
Brand: Pergamon Cymbals
- Hand crafted in Istanbul, Turkey
- Hat stack series is one of the latest products of Pergamon’s innovative approach.
- The three pieces cymbals have fast and effective sound. It can not only be used as stack, but also be used as a dry and rough Hi-Hat.
- Pergamon offers the brightest sound that never gives up.
- Available in 6",7",8",9",10",11-inch
Details: Hat stack series is one of the latest products of Pergamon’s innovative approach. The three pieces cymbals have fast and effective sound. It can not only be used as stack, but also be used as a dry and rough hi-hat . Pergamon offers the brightest sound that never gives up.
Pergamon Cymbals care about allowing musicians to find their own sound on Pergamon. Our work is all about music which means transforming rythm into joy. Our joy starts with production process and reaches its climax when people listen to this sound.
“The Art of Making Cymbals” is an ancient Anatolian trade which was perfected by Armenian Masters. This ancient art starts around early 17th century during Ottoman Empire. And still continues with the same hand crafted prosess as hundreds years ago.
That traditional style gives each “Turkish Cymbal” its unique sound. This art requires experinced masters who can feel the spirit of the cymbal. It’s a long journey to becoming a cymbal master. Now in Turkey we have third generation masters.
Pergamon Cymbals was founded by third generation masters, Saadettin KOC and Hakan FIDAN. They have more than 50 years of experince combined making cymbals. They made many awarded cymbals. They know exactly what musicians want. Cymbal making is not a job for these three masters, but a passion.