Masterwork 16" Iris Crash Paper Thin
Brand: Masterwork Cymbals
- Hand crafted in Istanbul, Turkey
- Iris Series cymbals offer quick attack paired with a modern sound without losing any of warmth or body.
- While manufacturing the new Iris Cymbals, musicality and dynamics stood as traids in the focus.
- A trizonal playing area without captivating optics produces multi-layered, highly dissolving and powerful notes, which by the stronger stress of high and deep frequencies as well as diminished middles offer a modern range of sound to the player.
- Available 14",15",16",17",18",19",20",21",22",24",26-inch
Details: Masterwork Cymbals smiths are the artists who use that ancient technics to produce the best cymbals. B20-B25 alloy, the combination of the copper and tin, the secret formul is being used for many years for the great musical sound by the musicians all over the world. This alloy is a matter of passion, desire and sadness that the cymbals smith takes out deep his heart and soul. Described by Sounds Anatolian. Cymbals were unknown in Europe until the Turk raids first brought them there. The story began in Istanbul in the 15th century with Zildjian family. They were used predominantly in military music. The firts written European music requiring cymbals dates back to the late 17th century. After that it took another 200 years until they were introduced in modern music from jazz to rock in drums. Nowadays there are several factories in Turkey produce unique Cymbals on tradatition methods gifted from father to son. Masterwork Cymbals behind the name you've been playing world famous cymbal brands.