Agean Cymbals 22-inch Stoned Crash Rock
Brand: Agean Cymbals
- Hand crafted in Istanbul, Turkey
- Significant attack with dry, earthy sound reason.
- Made with B25, the Stoned Series is a hand hammered cymbal with deep hammer marks and a finely polished surface to produce dry, earthy tones with incredible attack and projection.
- A beautifully handcrafted cymbal with a character and style all its own.Exceptional for rock and other styles requiring a sustained presence.
- B25 bronze alloy, fitted with deep hammer painting, then finely polished and slightly twisted.
- Available in 12", 13", 14", 15",16",17",18",19",20",21",22",24"
Publisher: Agean Cymbals
Details: ***No machines but only fingers to produce*** Stoned cymbals are simply "glossed" on the top surface and chiseled underneath. They are very aggressive and give off a lot of volume. Tones high and shiny. Exceptional for rock and other styles requiring a sustained presence. Significant attack with dry, earthy sound reason. B25 bronze alloy, hand hammered, fitted with deep hammer painting, then finely polished and slightly twisted.The Bronze B25 (75% copper, 25% tin, traces of silver) is an innovative alloy more malleable than B20. It offers more sensitivity to the touch of the wand, a deeper sound with an energy presence that does not allow itself to be covered by a stuffy volume.